The Virtual Forge is an international company with offices in the UK, Portugal, UAE, Canada and the US. We are experts in designing and developing data driven software solutions for the cloud and we are currently looking for a talented Project Manager in the Finance Sector to join our international team and work on an exciting project with one of our clients.
This role is mostly remote from your own home, but may require travel to our client offices in New York City and monthly to our offices in Hatfield, PA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform ad hoc project management activities as needed via organizing and running meetings and capturing risks, issues and status updates in support of the overall project’s goals
- Document manual processes currently performed by the collateral team and assess whether they will continue beyond the implementation of a new system
- Assist in the current state assessment and identify issues that will impede implementation or potentially negatively impact the collateral process post implementation, if not remediated prior to going live
- Perform general oversight of the system build and adoption, reporting on the status of the migration and taking responsibility for program level communications as necessary
- Design and carry out testing of the future state system
- Documenting the setup, configuration and technical details of the future state system
- Documenting the future state architecture, including information flows and dependencies
- Documenting collateral processes, to ensure supportability in the future
- Creating user manuals for all aspects of the new system and process.
- Commercial oriented profile
- Knowledge of collateral, it's usage within financial services industries
- Awareness of relevant regulations in the Finance Sector
- 6 years previous experience as IT Project Manager
- Experience of managing large transformation projects
- Experience in working with multiple suppliers
- Experience in ensuring appropriate business engagement
- Team-leading and communication skills
- Professional presentation skills;
- Availability to visit our clients’ offices and to work closely with the key stakeholders
Do you have concerns about facing discrimination based on factors such as age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity? Rest assured, at The Virtual Forge, we are committed to being an inclusive employer that values diversity in our workforce!
At The Virtual Forge, we have a dedicated recruitment team that works globally to fill all our recruitment needs. Therefore we don't need a response from recruitment companies. Thanks for understanding