You will be based in our central riverside office in Lisbon, 3 days per week in a hybrid scheme.
Candidates must have a good knowledge and experience of working with React as this is the core library used in many of our development projects, and it is expected also to have experience with Node. We do however want to expand our team to encompass other front end technologies such as Angular and Vue JS, so experience with these, or other front end libraries would be advantageous but not essential.
The candidate should have good communication skills, and be able to communicate technical information and requirements in a clear manner to an audience of varying technical levels.
At The Virtual Forge we value candidates that like to build new systems and work with the latest technologies, but also find a challenge in understanding the intricacies of existing systems and working to continually improve and develop existing code.
Desired Tech Stack:
- React, including state management libraries such as Redux, MobX or alternative
- Knowledge of additional popular libraries such as Next JS, Remix, React Router, React Query etc would be advantageous.
- Vanilla ES6 Experience
- Vue preferably version 3 and supporting libraries such as Vue Router and Pinia.
- Angular 8 or more recent
- Good working knowledge of TypeScript
- Good working knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3.
- Experience with CSS libraries such as Tailwind, Styled Components or alternatives.
- Node.js (must have)
- Git (must have)
- A portfolio of work showcasing your talent (Web, Github, etc)
- Agile/Scrum experience
What do you need to do:
- Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gross Salary expectation and availability
Do you have concerns about facing discrimination based on factors such as age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity? Rest assured, at The Virtual Forge, we are committed to being an inclusive employer that values diversity in our workforce!
At The Virtual Forge, we have a dedicated recruitment team that works globally to fill all our recruitment needs. Therefore we don't need a response from recruitment companies. Thanks for understanding